Friday, January 06, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES 5

This is not a fun Friday for me...I had to go back to school from Winter Break.  Boo!  Nonetheless, it's been awhile since my last Friday Favorites so here goes:

Favorite Premier
Project Runway All-Stars!  I am so excited to see some of my past favs back.
 
I'll be rooting for Mondo and Kenley.
I'm also excited to see Austin in action as I wasn't a PR fan during his season.
*NOTE* I wrote this post before I watched the episode - WHERE ARE HEIDI, TIM, MICHAEL AND NINA!?!?!?  Is anyone else blindsided and totally crushed by this!?


Favorite New Baubles
I got two fabulous statement necklaces at Francesca's winter sale for a total of $16 {originally $62 total}

Favorite New Lunch
Homemade Pita Pit:  Whole wheat pita, turkey, {1 slice of} cheese, lettuce and some sliced green olives.  Its a great alternative to a regular sandwich and fits nicely with my new {healthy} eating habits.

Favorite Blog
This isn't a new favorite, but if you haven't read it - go here now!  This is a blog {supposedly} written by Suri Cruise; she shares her disdain for Kate and Tom, passion for fashion, and fear of other A-List celeb babies from Beyonce or Kate Middleton.

Favorite Scents
Candles.  I just can't get enough.  I put away my Christmas-y smelling candles and have been looking for their replacements.  Voluspa has become my go-to brand.  The packaging is gorgeous, the plethora of scents gives a great range to choose from, and they burn very well. Go here to find a retailer near you or shop at Anthropologie online.
My current faves are Crisp Champagne and Suede Blanc.  I want to try the diffusers next!

What are your latest finds? -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment