Tuesday, January 03, 2012

NAIL POLISH NEWS!!!

Free Polish!

Yes, you read that correctly - FREE POLISH!  Head over to Zoya for two free nail polishes {just pay shipping}.  That's a $16 value for $6.95 shipping!  Just enter the code:  ZOYA2012

Now, I'm not familiar with this brand, I saw it on a friend's Facebook wall but this deal is so great I am going to take a gamble.  

I ordered Kelly {a purply-gray, featured on dailycandy.com} and Kennedy {a nice looking nude}.



I really liked how the website gives a color description and then the Color Family, Finish, Intensity, and Tone.  It makes it a lot easier to pick out a color without seeing it in person.  Good luck picking, I'll keep you updated on how the polish is when I get it.

Hurry!  I don't know how long this will last.  -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment