Thursday, January 19, 2012

JONESIN' FOR JASON WU

Somehow I've been living under a rock and just found out that Target's newest designer collection drops within a month!  The lovely designer is.....Jason Wu!  There's great info at Refinery29, The Cut, and even Target's website.  I'm seeing some fabulous, feminine dresses and skirt outfits.  I will definitely have to try a few of these for upcoming wedding events/honeymoon! :)  

I must say..I surely miss the days when Target's designer collections were not so highly publicized.  I remember I just stumbled upon Proenza Schouler's collection on an ordinary Target run.  Back then, you didn't have to fight for an item.  

Anyways...here are my favorites:

Notes:  That blue skirt would be perfect for school.
If you know me at all, you know I am swooning over the navy dress...up my alley!
All images from The Cut.

Good luck getting your hands on this one -Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment