Tuesday, January 10, 2012

BLOG BINGE

I have gotten on a blog binge lately!  I've been finding other blogs like crazy and bookmarking them to come back to.  This is also part of my New Year's goal to grow my blog!  {btw...you can help by becoming a follower!}

Today, I sadly found out that a fellow blogger somehow lost her blog in cyberspace.  In her search to get it back, another blog-ess stepped up to start a twitter campaign to @Blogger to get her help.  Long story short, I was led to a new blog where there was an amazing giveaway I could not pass up:

3 Month Birchbox Subscription
1 Year Subscription to People Style Watch
$10 Starbucks Card
And more unannounced goodies...

Go to The Vintage Apple to check it out and sign up for yourself.  How could you possibly resist?

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment