Monday, January 09, 2012

ON THE RUN

I'm sure that many of you have exercising/losing weight/being healthy on your list of New Years resolutions.  I myself have signed up for the St. Jude Country Music Marathon in Nashville on April 28th.  I know that when I need a little extra motivation to get out the door, new running gear is a great pick-me-up!  Here are some of my staples:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Notes:
1, 2, 4, 5 - I love this outfit and it's great for all seasons.  Shorts and a tank for warm weather, add the jacket and leggings as needed for cool weather.
7, 10 - If I didn't already own 4 apple electronics {iPod, iPhone, iPad, MacBook}, I'd get the shuffle.  The size is just perfect!  And the controls on the cord of these head phones make picking the right energetic song super easy.
8 - Target!  Their sports bras are a perfect fit. 
11 - Don't forget to hydrate on those long runs!
12 - Arm warmers are the best for transition clothing.
13 - These are the best for long runs!  I have to admit I've eaten them as a snack {not running}, it's like candy.  Great for those who gross out at Gu.

Sign up for any races lately? -Sarah
p.s. watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsMw10KVVCk&sns=em

No comments:

Post a Comment