Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY FAVORITES

I'm going to (try to) start posting every Friday some of my latest favorite things. Here goes:

Favorite App:
This American Life - a collection of NPR episodes. M and I have gotten hooked for road trips! Definitely try "The Good Ole Boys" and "Georgia Rambler".

Favorite Nail Colour:
I'm Wired - from Sephora by OPI. Just a great bright, almost neon, pink! 
*note - This picture is a screenshot from the Sephora app for iPhone

Favorite Song:
"Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People - do yourself a favor. Check it!

Favorite Technology:
DVR - I don't know how I lived without it for two years. Latest win: got a good nights sleep last night and I'll still be able to watch the Project Runway premiere!

Favorite Max Pic:
Fancy bow tie

Favorite Tweet:
@GwenythPaltrow - "Who do I have to bang to get an advance copy of the new @coldplay album? I mean, really."

TGIF - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment