Thursday, July 28, 2011

HAIR HEAVEN

For those of you that know me, you know that I have to wash my hair daily.  I have a lot of fine hair that seems to grease up pretty quickly.  I can go a max of 36 hours without looking homeless before another shampoo.  Until...
DRY SHAMPOO!  This isn't my first go at a dry shampoo but this John Frieda Luxurious Volume Refresher seems to be the best bang for the buck.  It was less than $5.00 at my local Kroger.  I used to use:
But at $24 from Sephora, it put a bit of a dent in my wallet.  :(  

I really like the John Freida product but I must say it has a smell that I can't place!  It's not a bad smell at all, but it's something familiar that I can't figure out...got any ideas?

 - Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Oh I didn't even know John Frieda had a Dry Shampoo, I'll definitely have to try that one out!

    Come by and enter my giveaway for 3 bottles of Joe Fresh nail lacquer if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete