Tuesday, July 05, 2011

CH,CH,CH,CH,CHANGES...

Welp...for those of you that don't know me, my life is currently in upheaval!  I am in the process of moving back to Knox Vegas.  I finally started packing tonight.  Max is pretty out of sorts, but I'm not sure if that's because we're leaving his only home or because he may be traumatized from trying to be forced into a box for a picture.  :)  Whoops!

I wanted to do this the right way, I was sure to get all of the proper supplies...bubble wrap, professional tape dispenser, boxes, scissors, jumbo Sharpie pen, and an enthusiastic assistant...

...and the proper refreshments.  Champagne, of course!
 *note:  These Bodum glasses are awesome for champagne or white wine.  They're like the Tervis Tumbler of wine glasses...double walled to stay cool longer.

Happy Packing - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment