Monday, July 11, 2011

TWEETISTS TO WATCH

My dad recently joined Twitter and asked to follow me...better go back and censor some of my past tweets.  :)  I kid!  But I did find myself offering up people for him to follow and while I don't think he was very interested in my collection of fashion-friendly girly twitter friends, I thought someone else might be.  Here's my go to list:


- If you're a fan of running or a fan of people doing crazy things, this is a fun guy to follow.  While he was running across the country (yes, running...he pulled a Forrest Gump), he kept his followers updated on all of his adventures.

- I have been in love with this chick since I started watching The Hills (I didn't jump on the bandwagon until after Laguna Beach).  I love seeing pics from her daily life and hearing about her developments in fashion.

- Read above statements and apply to Lo, LC's roomie.

- This twitter feed keeps me up to date on all of the comings and goings in the fashion world!  I love being the first of my friends to know what Kate wore to her latest engagement or who is the newest guest designer for Target's Go International (Missoni anyone?).

- He only tweets like 3 times a year but they are always inspirational!  (April 21: "Luxury is the ease of a t-shirt in a very expensive dress.")

Ever since his infamous escape attempt early in the year, he's been tweeting his witty snake humor!  I love the ssssshameless puns.

- I'm still not sure exactly who she is but I think she is friends with LC and Lo?  Regardless, she is funny.  Not like haha funny but perfectly dry, could come off offensive funny.  It is right up my alley.

- She's new to Twitter but she won me over with this tweet:  June 29 "Just took four 7 year olds to glee live london. somebody pass me something vaguely hallucinogenic."

- This chick is basically my Blog Idol!  I love to follow her on Twitter because she always tweets when she updates her blog.  This saves me some clicking around on the computer.  :)

Get out there and tweet! -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment