Monday, February 27, 2012

WEDDING REVEAL: ENGAGEMENT PARTY OUTFIT

For our first wedding event I was so excited and really wanted an epic outfit!  My mom and I spent a day of my Winter Break shopping in Nashville and I was left feeling underwhelmed.  We had both expected to have tons of options and really didn't find much at all.  I ended up going with a gorgeous, classic Kate Spade dress that was on sale, on sale!  

The Kate Spade Mademoiselle Dress in African Violet:

I wanted to keep it very simple for our dinner party in Chattanooga.  I paired it with a clear beaded statement necklace from Francesca's {shown here} and some simple BCBGeneration nude pumps.  The final look:

I got a ton of compliments on my outfit {and my $8 necklace}!  The party was amazing and it was such a wonderful way to kick off the celebrations for our wedding!  I got a bit depressed when I realized that we don't have any more parties until April.  Boo.

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment