Friday, February 10, 2012

FRIDAY FAVORITES 7

Favorite After-School Snack
Pita and Hummus
Toast the pita first, add a bit of salt and yummm!

Favorite Classic Piece
I pulled this out this week because I left my black coat at my sister's house.
It's from Banana Republic in 2004!  I received this coat and a matching skirt for my eighteenth birthday.  The coat is so classic and reminds me of Mary Tyler Moore.  Because winter items are so expensive, I love to get classic pieces that will last for awhile.

Favorite High Fashion Updates
Ezisa Kairos Blog - This is my best friend's little sister's {my surrogate little sis} blog.  She is amazingly trendy and always in the know of the latest trends.  I will definitely be asking her for a short version of NYFW.

Favorite Nerdy Blog
Via J.Crew's blog I found this site Friends of Type.  Super fun fonts and design.  This is one of my favorites:

Favorite Event of Last Week
PICKING UP MY WEDDING DRESS!!!  It came from J.Majors in Charlotte and I love it!  I can't wait to wear it on June 30th!  
p.s. Next week I will post my first wedding reveal.  :)

TGIF!  I've got a case of the Februaries and am in the mood for some major relaxation.  See you next week.  -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment