Wednesday, December 26, 2012

CHRISTMAS KINDNESS

I made out like a bandit this year!  Everyone did such a fab job Christmas shopping...here some of the gifts I received!  


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Notes:
1 - Perfect for stacking with the bracelet I got last year from my sister!  {Thanks to M's aunt}
2 - I actually got this gorgeous coat in retro jade like I'd wanted but after trying it on, I decided I wanted something a bit shorter and less dressy so I'm swapping for this trench version.  {Thanks Mom & Dad}
3 - {Thanks M's mom}
4 - Are these animals freakin' adorable or what? {Thanks Mom & Dad}
5 - Ugh...I have gone through so much anxiety over these.  Couldn't figure out if I liked them on me or not.  Mom also ordered the classics from L.L. Bean and let me pick which one I wanted to keep.  The L.L. Bean boots were too wide for my narrow foot and didn't have the shearling lining.  I pinned a few inspiration looks and am gonna just step out of my box in these!  {Thanks Mom & Dad}
6 - SO warm and SO lightweight!  {Thanks Mom & Dad}

I got a few other goodies but these were the standouts for me!  What did you get this year?
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment