Monday, December 24, 2012

CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS

Merry Christmas Eve!

It's here!  It's here!  M and I will be changing some of our traditions this year...it's the first year we're sharing holidays.  Most of our favorites aren't going to be compromised though, thank goodness.   Here's the shakedown:

Christmas Eve afternoon - Church with M's family

Christmas Eve night - Party with M's family friends.  I'll be wearing this red lace Madewell dress over black tights  to both events.  I'll pair it with heels to church and boots to the party.  



Christmas morning - Gifts at M's house with his family followed by a brunch with friends and more family.  I'll wear this J.Crew combo {shirt and sweater} with jeans and Tory flats.  


Christmas afternoon - Hop in the car and head back to my parents' in Knoxville.  My sister, bro-in-law and niece {she's crawling!!!} will meet us there.  Then we have my favorite tradition - a Christmas fiesta!  Homemade enchiladas, quesadillas, salsa, and of course the MARGARITAS!  Dad has been perfecting his recipe all year so I can't wait to try it.  We'll do gifts after dinner and sometimes a game or watch a movie.  

What are your favorite traditions? -Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment