Tuesday, December 27, 2011

CHRISTMAS AFTERMATH

Phew...now that it is all said and done I have some great new goodies!  Here are some of my favorite {new} things:

FRYE Melissa Boot in Black:  I cannot wait to wear these!  They have a rugged feel but also have the preppy feel of a nicely worn in riding boot.  {Thanks Mom & Dad}

RAVEL Chunky Fishbone Bracelet:  This adorable bauble is made by a friend of my sister and fits in wonderfully with my other bangles and black and gold Michael Kors watch.  {Thanks Jess and Dan}

 
Brooks LSD Lite Jacket:  I can't wait for temperatures to plummet so I can go running in this jacket!  It is super thin and supposed to be wind resistant.   After all, it was recommended by an ultra runner.  {Thanks Dad}

What was your favorite gift this year? -Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment