Wednesday, May 30, 2012

RECENT BUYS

With the honeymoon just over a month away and the Vegas countdown in the single digits, I've been doing some random shopping lately.  Just picking up some final odds and ends that I might need.  


Straight Leg White Denim - LOFT - $59.50
*my fave white denim has a spot on the booty and I think I've gone long enough with the whole "oh no...how did that get there?"

4" Chino Short - J.Crew - $45.00

Sovereign Paisley Halter and Hipster - J.Crew - $49.98 for both
*I have been eyeing this one since January and caught it with extra 30% off and free shipping last week!


Chino Baseball Cap - Ralph Lauren - $35
*got this monogrammed with my married initials for the hmoon!

 Cord Wedge in Gold by Carlos by Carlos Santana - Belk - on sale $25
*I got these to go with a certain dress and it didn't look great together.  I'm thinking about returning them.  What do you think?

Any good buys lately -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment