Monday, May 14, 2012

LOOK FOR LESS: SCALLOP SHORTS

Another adorable look I got for my honeymoon are scalloped lace shorts!  I think this look is so easy and girly all at once and the shorts tend to be loose around the legs making them look skinnier!  Check out these options {both expensive and affordable}!

LOFT - $49.50                                       J. Crew - $118


 ASOS - $99.98                                Ella Moss - $128

I got the LOFT ones on sale recently - they're sold out online but check in stores.  I'm going to pair it with a white, lacy, scalloped GAP top for a super girly, sweet vibe.


GAP - $54.95
*this is not the actual top I purchased but it is similar, actual is #1 on this post


Get Lacey -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Loving the scallop hem detail on those shorts- so cute!

    xx Lynzy
    www.sparklingfootsteps.com

    ReplyDelete