Tuesday, June 05, 2012

BODACIOUS BAUBLES

I've seen Bauble Bar featured all over the blogosphere and I have yet to really check it out.  I finally took the time to peruse the site and was oogling over these goodies:

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Notes:
1. Love this trend - very similar to the one I picked up from Francesca's 
5. You know how I feel about anchors ...
8. I wish I had ordered this in time for my honeymoon!
9. J.Crew look for less anyone!?

I was really relieved to see how low the prices were - they are very reasonable.  And if you sign up you earn 100 Bauble Points aka $10 off an order!  Use this link!

Which bauble would you buy? -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love the first necklace. The triangles are really cool looking. This could go with an edgy outfit or a girly outfit too!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete