Thursday, November 03, 2011

I'M BAAACK!

So...for the last 31 days I have been totally absent, but for good reason!  Instead of blogging, I have been wedding planning!  That wonderful early b'day present that I talked about here was totally trumped...with a  ring.  Let's just say this birthday will be hard to beat next year. 


But as for the rest of the celebration, it was truly wonderful!  I received the first material rewards of my blog.  My amazing (and preggo - more on that later) sister and brother-in-law gave me the go vols orange dooney purse blogged about here.  They got the idea from me!  Other gifts included:

 My first (hopefully not last) Tory Burch flats!  I've only worn them a handful of times because I'm terrified to scratch them up.

Full of firsts - my first wayfarers!  Thanks Mom.

I also got a gorgeous (from China) Louis Vuitton handbag and a great J.Crew herringbone shirt dress that are not pictured here.

More Soon (for real) - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment