Monday, November 14, 2011

EASY ECHO

Don't you love/hate when you see an idea that seems so "duh!, why didn't I think of that?".  Well this is one of those.  Gloves that are capable of interacting with a touch screen aka you don't have to let your fingers freeze just to use your iPhone in the winter.


These are Echo Touch Gloves!  I picked some up not long ago at a little boutique in Chattanooga.  I first wore them to a chilly football game and they were AWESOME!  It's so amazing to be able to use your phone and have warm hands at the same time.

These come in a ton of different colors and designs.  And they come in sizes, so they have a great fit!  I have the basic design ($32, seen above) in black as a good go-to.  I really want to invest in these though:

Cashmere, $78

or these
leather, $48

Regardless of which gloves you choose, you will not regret this purchase!

Stay cozy -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment