Sunday, December 25, 2011

HAVE YOURSELF A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

If I could add music to this post, I would add the above named song performed by Judy Garland.  I'm not that technologically advanced, so hum it in your head as you read.

As previously announced, I am engaged and getting married next June so that makes this my last "single" Christmas.  I take family holiday tradition very seriously and although I am so excited to be married, I am dreading combining holidays {we've never done it in the 4.5 years we've dated}.  


My favorite part of my family's Christmas:  A traditional Christmas dinner went out the window years ago!  Instead, we partake in a Fiesta {ole!} complete with homemade margaritas, quesadillas, chips and salsa and this year a new tradish:  mustaches.

What are your family's traditions?


Merry Christmas from me and {all of} mine to you and yours  -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment