Friday, June 20, 2014

FRIDAY FAVORITES 10

Happy Friday!  Here are some things I've been loving!

Favorite Trend
white-on-white-on-white  Is anyone else loving this?  It makes it so easy to get dressed but it looks like you really had to plan!  My insta faves:
 {click for source}


Favorite New (to me) Handbag
For years I've been eying the Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Hillier Hobo but just cannot justify the price tag.  I needed a new summer bag and found this Michael Kors number at Macy's and loved that it hit the high notes of the Marc Jacobs number and also fit in my budget!  My main requirement:  must be able to go on the shoulder and turn into a cross-body!


Favorite Easy Weeknight Meal
Made Real Simple's Post Sticker Salad this week and it satisfied both husband and myself!  I left out the bean sprouts but it was still fantastic.  Definitely on the rotation for our house!


 Favorite Tank on Repeat
If you are a Knoxvillian or Tennessean check out this store:  Nothing Too Fancy.  They have an adorable shop in Knoxville but you can order online too.  They are chockfull of cute vintage-looking graphic tees and they are so soft!  Even if you don't want a local goodie, check out their website.  There are non location specific items too:  USA tank, craft beer tee, Johnny Cash shirt to name a few. 


Cheers,
Sarah

1 comment: