Monday, October 01, 2012

FLIPPING OUT

While perusing Pinterest, I found a link that led me to a new, amazingly genius website:  Threadflip

This website is sort of online consignment - it's eBay for the fashion conscious buyers and sellers.  The idea was inspired by the CEO's wife who had a gorgeous pair of boots that she didn't wear.  She didn't want to sell them to just anyone because they were very special...she wanted to make sure they went to a good home.  I love this concept!  I also love that there are tons of great options at great prices without wading through all of the rubbish that eBay may have.  Downside:  there's only one item of each listing so if you find a love, you have to act fast!

Here are some of my of-the-moment faves {click on pic for the link}:


Have any of you used this site before?  I plan on posting some items soon - stay tuned!
Happy flipping -Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment