Wednesday, September 26, 2012

iPHONE 5 COVERAGE

With the iPhone's new size, many techies will be needing a new case.  This is great news if you're sticking with your 4 or 4s..look out for a sale!  I was really excited to find out I'm ready for an upgrade October 8th and I'm hoping that by then I will have many choices for a trendy case.

Here are some that you early birds might check out:


1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Notes:
1, 5, 7 - these are customizable on Zazzle.com
2 - this is my favorite so far!
3, 4, 8 - these are from this ahhmazing Etsy shop - they have tons of adorable designs...check them out here
9 - had to include this for my friend Kaitlin

If none of these are jumping out to you, stay tuned.  I have emailed JCrew to find out when they will be debuting their 5 cases.  

Keep in touch - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment