Wednesday, November 07, 2012

DISTRIBUTION CENTER DEALS

I previously blogged about the amazing, sort of secret J. Crew Distribution Center in Arden, NC.  On the way to Charlotte to visit my sister and niece I dropped by for a bit of shopping.  The stock was a bit disappointing.  I was hoping to find a dress for an upcoming Engagement Party (Yay Court!) but still got a couple of fun diddies (with my teacher discount!). 

I picked up:
Baby Brompton in Sahara Dune
(Pictured in Henna, which was also available.  See the color I got here.)
Orig.:  $158
DC Price:  $60 - 15% = $51
Savings:  $101


Pocket Umbrella in Leopard
Orig.:  $26.50
DC Price:  $15 - 15% = $12.75
Savings:  $13.75


Like I said, not a super exciting trip, but still great deals!  I was hoping to find the Allie Dress but sadly it was only available in a 00.  Here are some of the other goodies that I saw:





Happy Shopping - Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment