Monday, April 16, 2012

BIRCH BOX

Last month I signed up for Birch Box.  It's a super fun idea:  for $10 a month you get a box with some samples of beauty products.  Here's my latest box: 



 Quite the adorable packaging... I especially love the color coding!  

The month's products are nestled underneath an informative notecard: 

My thoughts on April's products:

1.  Love the J.R. Watkins salve!  It's a little greasy for daily use, I'll stick to my L'Occitane, but I'd like to use it before bed or specifically for cuticle care.  It'd be great for cold winter wear on my hands.
2.  I've never used wipes like this before but I was pleasantly surprised.  For daily use, I still prefer face wash and water, but this would be great for traveling or after a hike or run if I can't get home to shower.
3.  Let me preface this by saying I don't wear perfume daily...M has a sensitive nose and after I stopped wearing it I didn't miss it.  That being said, I liked this scent!  It's a little more "woodsy" than I would go for but it's a sweet, young smell. 
4.  This isn't my first experience with Zoya polish.  I ordered two bottles in January.  I really like how this color {Bevin} turned it...a great cloudy spring day type of color. 

5.  I haven't tried this yet, but I'll keep you updated!  

I'd definitely try Birchbox!  You can cancel at anytime if you want to so you only have $10 to lose...a lot cheaper than a trip to Sephora to try out new products.

Happy testing -Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I actually signed up over the weekend! There's a wait list or something though... I hope I am able to get on the list because I have seen some great goodies on people's post on BirchBox! So fun! Have a great week & enjoy your samples!

    ReplyDelete