Wednesday, March 27, 2013

SHIRTS UNDER SWEATERS

{note...wrote this post back in January and forgot to post...}
Lately I love...

pairing a button-down under a sweater.  It's such an easy way to create a new look from not new items.  For the cold weather, it's also warmer {and cuter} than just wearing a tee under a sweater.  Need more proof?  I wasn't kidding when I said I've been loving this look...evidence below {there's more where that came from}.



Have I made you a believer?  If you're just starting out, start with some basic solids, chambray and maybe a black and white gingham.  *note - black and white gingham is one of the best investments I have ever made!
J.Crew - $75                    Madewell - $69.50


After you're feeling confident {and surviving the extra ironing...worth it!}, try some fun patterns and prints.  Get bold and put a print under a printed sweater!
J.Crew - $88                                  Liberty for J.Crew $99.99




Send me pics of your sweater/button-down combos!  I'd love the new combination ideas!
-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment